Our 2021 Schedule has been posted to the portal, please use the portal to let the coaches know if your athlete will not be available for an upcoming game. A couple important reminders:
- PRACTICES - will not be posted, but assume Tues and Thurs every week at Forest Lakes Elementary from 6-7:15 PM. If we need to cancel/change, we will notify through the portal by 3 PM that day (or earlier when possible).
- GAMES - full schedule posted EXCEPT for Lax Splash which is the weekend of 6/5-6/6. More details to come on that.
- EQUIPMENT - reminder that every player needs the proper equipment for games.
- Shoes - If we are on turf (only one game, HDG High School), best shoes are cross trainers. Otherwise, cleats are needed - this is not only for better performance but more importantly for the athlete's safety.
- Mouthguard - required during the game, optional during practice but strongly recommended (get in the habit). We will do our best during practice to enforce.
- Proper Stick - cut down to 36" (from top of the stick head to bottom of the stick).
- Cup - please encourage your athlete to wear one, it is important.
- Water Bottle - please use one that has a flexible straw on it so that they do not have to remove their helmet.
- Face Shields - optional but strongly recommended.
- ASSISTANT COACHES - Sam Hogg (son is Elliott) and Kenny Jeter (son is Karson) are our assistant coaches.
- TEAM MANAGERS - Kristin Hogg (son is Elliott) and Amber Torgenson (son Zac) are our team managers. Thank You!
- CONTACT INFO - all contact info for myself, the asssistant coaches, and team managers are on the site.
Thanks and looking forward to a great season! Go Wolfpack!